Matric bridging to support career choice and studdies
We offer affordable Matric bridging in groups with your local School and expert support.
- Career choices require clarity, outcomes and purpose – else say NO!
Grade 10 subjects
Grade 11 subjects
Grade 12 subjects (Matric can be written at schools in May and November each year.)
The career shop offers products and solutions for people to choose, prepare and access the work, job, career of their choice.
We offer the products and services in schools and with schools.
You study in groups of 20 or more.
The infrastructure includes:
- Career option exposure, Career choices and exposure to the work environment.
- Web access and computer savvy
- Selected materials per group
- Support by experts to groups
- Self-directed learning with accredited companions
The program includes the bridging of core competencies (Life skills) in
- Communication skills
- Computer savvy
- General knowledge and exposure
Application form for matric re-write
Complete the fields below and click the submit button.
Fields marked with a star are required fields.